Modular Hydraulic Changeover Valves
- Delivery - 300 cm³/min.
- Working pressure - 60÷300 bar
- Protection grade - IP55
- Lubricants - Oil or Grease
- Weight - 4.7 Kg (10.4 lb)
- Working Humidity - 90°max
The Modular Directional Valve (4/2) is a completely new valve which has been designed to satisfy a wide range of requirements. The key feature is the Modular base which has all hydraulic connections. This means fast and easy replacement in the field without disturbing pipework and minimizing downtime. Untouched pipework avoids the risk of contaminating the circuit.
Features & Benefits
- Max delivery (Max grease Viscosity NLGI 2) - 300 cm³/min.
- Working pressure (Adjustable) - 60÷300 bar (870÷5431 psi)
- Lubricants - Oil min. 32 cSt max. 1000 cSt Grease max. NLGI 2
- Lubricant connections (R – P – 1 – 2) - 3/8” BSP 3/8” NPT
- Working temperature -20° C ÷ + 50° C (-4° ÷ +122° F)
- Working Humidity - 90°max.
Click the download button to view the Modular Hydraulic Changeover Valves PDF DatasheetClick Here To Download