Coolube – Advanced Metal Cutting Lubricant
- Improved Tool Life
- No Employee Health Concerns
- Increased Production Speed
- Less House Keeping
- Increased Chip Value
- No Coolant Treatment or Disposal
Coolube lubricants are formulated from 100% natural, non-toxic, non-staining ingredients. Coolube lubricants will not oxidize (become sticky or leave residue) and are biodegradable.
- Environmentally Friendly
- 100% Natural
- No employee health concerns
Which Coolube product is right for you? We can help!
Call us today! 0114 2454979
Using the right lubricant is very important in MQL applications. The perfect lubricant will adhere to the surface of the tool and provide a thin, low friction barrier between the cutting tool and work piece. Studies have shown that Coolube has superior properties which make it an ideal lubricant.
- 2210 – Primarily for non-ferrous materials
- 2210AL – Special formulation for use on aluminium only
- 2210EP – Special formulation using the base product and extreme pressure additives for use primarily on ferrous materials.
- 2210XP – Special formulation for machining ferrous metals—without the typical sulfur smell.
Coolube is most effective when applied sparingly. In a typical operation, the amount of Coolube consumed in an eight hour shift is only a few ounces. This is stark contrast to traditional flood coolant systems that require gallons of coolant, coolant filtering, testing, treatment and disposal.Please complete our enquiry form on the right to purchase.
Click the download button to view the Coolube – Advanced Metal Cutting Lubricant PDF DatasheetClick Here To Download