- To replace the ageing multi-outlet pumping system.
- To provide monitoring of the lubricant output.
- To ensure that the correct volumes of lubricant are supplied to the respective bearings.
- To provide rugged components to ensure the longevity of the new installation.
- To provide a neat and tidy installation.
the Allube design solution..
- To replace the multi-outlet pumping system, with a single line progressive system.
- A compact pumping station with new oil reservoir, with low level monitoring.
- Use of a primary progressive divider block, with output monitoring, via a proximity switch and pump pressure gauge.
- Dedicated control system, including system monitoring and fault output signalling.
- Modern high pressure flexible hosing for the bearing supply lines, with corrosion resistant fittings.